16 May 2013

Nearly there...

Hello again loves! I am on study leave now as exams have just started and I couldn't wait any longer to get blogging again. I have a busy week ahead of me, with a full weekend's working and then five exams next week! If it wasn't for retakes and general studies, I would of just had one, but I'm trying not to think about that one too much...

So, apart from being chained to the old revision desk, what have I been up to? Firstly, I finally got my own ebay account after years of buying and selling via my parents accounts. Thanks to this, I had a perfect boredom buster for whenever revision has got too much, and I have been stocking up on summer dresses and pretty things for my room, to the point where I have banned any further spending this month...

In the kitchen, I have been trying out some new dishes, including some more meat-free fare. I'd love to take up the challenge of going veggie for a month, particularly with summer produce growing as we speak, but first I need to develop my repertoire or else I'll be living off jacket spuds, salads and quiches. I'll be posting up these recipes over the coming weeks, and I have also got a few bits of news and bits to share, but all in good time...
Incidentally, whilst the weather has been pretty pleasant today; has anyone else got caught out? I keep on getting rained on on my way home, and last week I arrived looking like a slightly hysterical drowned rat! Roll on holidays.....

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! Absolutely starving now after looking at all your recipes haha. I don't think I could give meat up for a month, but would definitely love to see the veggie recipes you come up with.
    Good luck with your exams! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hopefully future posts will keep you hungry enough to have a go :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...