16 June 2012

Just a Little Bit Windy...

Phew. Anyone else get blown about today? Lets just say my bike and I had a narrow miss with the middle of the road, and that I was very glad to have a longish coat on over my skirt.
Bit of a slow day today. Dad and I made the most of being ushered out of the house while there was a viewing , and did the weekly food shopping at a farm shop. Personally, I am a little afraid of tea tonight being, at the least, a choking hazard, as my dad chose "something different" when choosing fish and picked skate wing -and he has got to fillet and de-bone it. Ulp. At the deli counter there was a little dish with samples of a cheese and ham croissant, and I'll admit, I went for seconds, as it was pure heaven. Food at its most dangerous!!

Then... quel après-midi!! Just a little boring. I didn't go out with my mother and grandma after mum pointedly said "you can come if you want, but I think you should be revising". So that was me stuck. After half an hour or so of flicking through my geography folder, I actually got the closest I'd been in a long time to an afternoon nap. I sort of dosed for twenty minutes. At this rate I'll be falling asleep on my favorite armchair by the fire on an afternoon with a small generic terrier curled up around my feet...

Hope you are ready for father's day....
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...